Established in 1994, Oxford Women in Networking (OWIN) is a non-profit networking organization that encourages and empowers women to respect, connect, learn and share with like-minded women in Oxford County and surrounding areas. With a strong vision, mission, goals and strategy, OWIN provides safe and friendly networking opportunities through networking lunches, guest speaker dinner events, interactive meetings, special events and teamwork.
Unfortunately due to COVID-19, all in-person events are currently suspended until further notice. We encourage our members to connect with other members and to check our calendar for upcoming virtual events.
To respect every woman and encourage her to grow through meeting, connecting, networking, and learning from one another.
To expand our community of members from Oxford County and surrounding area through provision of interesting and informative programs, high quality communications, supporting one another's businesses as we learn and grow together.
To create opportunities to learn and grow through mentoring, events, teamwork, networking and friendships in a non-competitive environment.
- Oxford Women in Networking hosts four signature events throughout the year
- Ad hoc or mini-meetings (minimum of 2 per year)
- Monthly luncheons in Woodstock, Tillsonburg, and Ingersoll
- Spotlight On Business - Open Door - to member businesses
In addition to our main programming, OWIN members enjoy:
- Member pricing for OWIN events/programs
- Free or minimal investment for Trade Tables at OWIN events
- OWIN Member to Member Program. Offers of discounts, gifts, special products.
- Opportunity to advertise your products/services to other members
- OWIN website advertising on our Home Page (at a minimal cost)
- On-line member profile
- Member Newsletter
- Updates on Community Activities of interest
- Closed Facebook Group
- Mentoring Programme